Join the Airoldi team.
Airoldi Brothers is always interested in hearing from skilled, dedicated, customer-focused professionals. We offer a competitive salary and performance/experience incentives along with an excellent benefits package including major medical and prescription; dental, vision and life insurance; short and long-term disability; paid holidays, vacation and sick days; 401k with employer match; direct deposit and a wellness program. Ongoing OEM factory training is also provided.
If you want to join our exceptional family of employees, review the job(s) below to see if there is a good match for your abilities. If you don’t see a position that meets your skill set and believe you would be an asset to the Airoldi Brothers team, submit your resume now.
Airoldi Brothers, a family owned and operated truck leasing company for 75 years, is looking for a skilled mechanic to join our team. Responsibilities include:
- Diagnose and repair diesel trucks efficiently and with accuracy
- Effectively communicate with teammates and your supervisor
- Minimal computer skills, but accuracy is important
- Comply with safety and EPA regulations as well as internal controls
- Ensure timely, effective, high quality and low cost repairs.
- Return all unused parts to the part room.
- Tag all warranty parts with appropriate information to include cause of failure, mileage and removal date.
- Responsible for cleanliness of work area, keeping spills and grease to a minimum.
- Completes all work orders in a timely manner, ensuring all labor and parts are charged to the appropriate work order line and comments are entered.
- Accountable for all direct and indirect labor (10% or less) on a daily and weekly basis.
- Achieve work attendance, does not abuse sick time.
- Return uniform to be cleaned weekly.
- Responsible for neat appearance.
In addition, we are looking for someone who:
- Is reliable and willing to learn
- Meets the commitment of the customer with guidance from your supervisor
- Works well under pressure
- Takes pride in your work
Desired Skills and Expertise:
High school diploma or GED equivalence. 1-5 year diesel mechanic experience. Strong diagnostic aptitude. Valid driver’s license. CDL license or ability to obtain. Good communication skills. Works well as a team. Own hand tools preferred. Eager to learn.
Airoldi Brothers is an equal opportunity employer. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Airoldi Brothers has completely transformed our thoughts and expectations regarding fleet services and has proven to be superior to the competition time and time again. — Michael D. Reynolds, Material Management Supervisor, Conley Media
- Airoldi’s service department is great and when a vehicle needs repairs, it gets done correctly. — Elizabeth Stevens, President, Custom Express
- In the 30 years that I have been in this industry I have tried every vendor in Southeastern Wisconsin and nobody can hold a candle to Airoldi Brothers. — Tom A Martino, Executive V.P., Performance Freight Systems.
- We put their customer service to the test and Airoldi Brothers came up with a grade of A+++ for effort. — Earl R. Kelley, Director of Transportation, Patrick Cudahy